Saturday 31 December 2011

forward thinking

quilt featured: rose & star

I'm not big on look backs...
...if pushed I would say
the highlight* of my 2011 was inspiring a colourful swathe of paper piecers
with my 'summer of love' quilt.
I think I've flogged it enough here there and everywhere,
so here's a snap of whats to come
in 2012.
Get ready with your scrap bags to join my rose star block party!
tutorial to follow. 

*ps. finding Molly Flanders and Anthropologie 
come a close second and third!

xxx
Clare

13 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Happy New Year
Julie xxxxxxxxx

Juliab said...

Wishing you a wonderful New Year. Looking forward to more patchwork - I will join in one day, honest! xxx

Diane said...

Please edit this post to read that the highlight of 2011 was when I visited Southampton!!!! It was one of my highlights!! I am mortified to come 2nd to a quilt (although it is a mighty fine one! ) Lots of Yorkshire love sent your way. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa said...

Happy New Year Clare.
Love to you from us all.
Lisa xx

Unknown said...

Sending you New Year Wishes for Health, Happiness, Success and creativity for 2012 xx

Lynne said...

Happy New Year Clare. I'm looking forward to your rose star party, I may join you for it, or at least enjoy it from the sidelines.

Mary said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!! I am ready to follow...onward Rose Star!!! 2012 will be a wonderful year, Clare! Cheers!

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Best wishes for 2012 Clare!
V x

greenthumb said...

Happy new year to you.

Jodi said...

That looks fabulous and very tempting!

Helen Philipps said...

Sending you very best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Helen x

Simone said...

All the best of everything for 2012 Clare. x

Think Outside the Box said...

I love this block and I love your quilt, it's so different to the one I made. I machine pieced mine and it's not as difficult as it looks.