Friday 31 October 2008

treat or tricks?







Come and sit, have some tea and some Irish tea bread, try not to frighten yourself whilst I go off rummaging, see if I cant find you some candy....


BOO!!



EEK!!






UH?


THATS JUST RUDE!



WTF??




OOH!!




MIAOW??





AAAAHHH
!!!!



Here you are, knew I had some, not sure how old they are mind.



Whats that you say? You were terribly scared of that last spook. Well shes had a hard life...there wasn't much call for a mohican ballerina, when times get tough...


7 comments:

Mrs Jelly said...

You weren't brave enough to cut ALL her hair off like I was ;o)
I'm sure mine must be up in the attic somewhere.....

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Woah! Scary post. I'm all a quiver.

;)

Simone said...

This is such a funny post. I jumped at the word BOO! too!!! I love the little kitten in the side bar. Such a pretty little face.

Country Cottage Chic said...

My heart is pounding! I'll need that tea & cake now to calm my nerves!

Country Bliss said...

I think I'll have the treat, some yummy Irish tea bread thanks.
That Sindy is too scary, you should look after your toys tut, tut!
Yvonne x

Lisa said...

The tea bread looks scrummy.
Love the new robin picture at the top of your blog.
Thanks for dropping my blog and for your comment.
Lisa x

Ragged Roses said...

Please don't go running off and leaving me alone again, very strange goings on in your house ...!!
Kimxx