Wednesday, 27 August 2008
spread the love
I've received the tree of happiness from Ethel and Ednas tearoom which makes me very happy especially as this is my 100th post!
I have to think of 6 things that make me happy. So here you go in no particular order.
1. Sowing seeds and watching them grow into edible plants or beautiful blooms. Just the other day I was watching a bee sipping on the nectar of a geranium I had grown from seed, that made me glow inside.
2. The first glimpse of St Ives gets me every time. The view of the bay as you enter the bend just before the steep hill always makes me grin like a cheshire cat. And then the drive through the town in our van makes me feel like I've joined a carnival.
3. Gardeners World on a Friday night is a must. It signifies the start of the weekend.
What would make me even happier: if they brought back Chris Beardshaw . I can but dream.
4. Blackberry picking. It reminds me of my childhood and the bramble jelly's not bad either.
5. The coast. Everything basically, swimming in the sea, beach combing, the salty air, the sound of the waves, coastal plants, rock pooling...bliss (am I cheating if I list within a list)
6. OK this last one has to be slushy doesn't it. Spending time with my husband makes me the most happiest, just because.
So now I have to pass the happiness on to inspirational bloggers.
Sals Snippets Sal is a lovely lady who lives in a beautiful spot and who posts as much as me! Sals a great support.
This is my patch Louise has an amazing blog full of flora and fauna.
Ragged Roses a blog with bundles of country chic.
Posy always an inspiration.
Marmalade Kiss imaginative blog.
Silver Pebble fun fun fun.